Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Friday, September 11, 2009

Doppelganger?

We've got two Sarahs! First, there's Sarah Pendergrast. I met Sarah at Okto-BEAR-Fest a few years ago and adopted a wee pumpkin bear and witch bear, so naturally I hoped she would enjoy taking part! Nowadays, she's creating imaginative bears and other spooky creations, like canvases and mini books! Can't wait to see them! Sarah's got a blog at http://sarahiscrafty.com/


And then, very new to my acquaintance is Sarah Medina. Sarah adds to our international flavour as she's way down under in Australia, and her bears definitely have world-wide appeal. Lately she's been bringing Lil Spooks to live, adorable teddies that walk the 'not so very dark side". Can't wait? Here's her website:
http://www.jellybellybears.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment