Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Friday, September 11, 2009

Haunting the neighbourhoods!

Advertising is underway! Everyone has to pitch in to make this event a success, and I'm hearing some wonderful things! Thank you for doing your part and please tell me what you're up to! Ruth Fraser is off to England with our poster and bookmarks in her luggage! Morgan Hersey has sent it to her dealers! Sheri Fleischauer will be handing out bookmarks at the GarlicFest this weekend! And I've hung 11 posters in and around town (mine is a tourist town, after all). It's in the Public Library in Kincardine on Huron Lake and all the way over in Carp just outside of Ottawa, Ontario. And because Bill Slavin's illustration is so lovely, everyone has been very receptive! Very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment