Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Monday, September 21, 2009

Spirited advertising!

Mom and I had a card-making blitz and we've sent out 36 hand-made, beautiful invitations to those collectors who have purchased my soft sculpture art. I'm hoping they'll be enticed to trick-or-treat with us on October 1st!

Martha DeRaimo-Burch has added us to Facebook! Way to go, Martha! Thank you so much!


And many artists, like Karen Lyons, Amy Thornton and Tammi Beaulieu have reassured me that they will spread the news to their mailing lists! Thank you so much, dear ladies! That's the spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment