Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy Death

You know, sometimes the world seems like a cruel and miserable place full of inconsiderate and ridiculous people... and then other times a person does something so nice you're walking on air! Mr. Dan Piraro of "Bizarro" fame (you probably have seen his work when you read the newspaper's funnies) has graciously allowed us to use one of his strips, "The Grim Reaper's Crafts Booth"! Not only that but he sent a crisp, clean copy that almost glows in the dark!
Pay him a visit if you would, http://www.bizarro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment