Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Saturday, September 26, 2009

We're out there!

Thanks to our amazing artists, even with no money for advertising, we're still going to be seen in all the best places! Through email lists, newspaper listings, blogs, postings on websites, etc... we're going to have lost of trick-or-treaters and it's all because of you, ladies! Special thanks to April, Amy, Martha and Karen, you put a smile on this old ghoul's face! Have you been spreading the word? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment