Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's almost time!!

WOW! The last few days have been insane! I have never spent so much time on the computer, but everything is ready except for minor tweaking as artists check their pages for a final time and we make adjustments.

Monday I worked on the artist pages from 10:30am-5:00pm and then 8:00pm to 11:30pm! There were a lot of late arrivals... but we survived (if you received a rather curt email during that time, please excuse the tired fingers!!) Tuesday was another 2 1/2 hours. Today we have wrapped things up!

And tonight... we go live!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment