Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Thursday, August 27, 2009

Meow!

I've always thought of cats as mysterious, a bit faery, definitely tricksters. They seem too independent, able to perceive what we can't... other-worldly. I connect them to Hallowe'en and magic... and now Karen Lyons who is the absolute best at bringing felines to life in soft-sculpture is going to represent them for our tour! Wow! You're going to be thrilled by her work!
Can't wait? This is her den: http://www.kjlyons.com/ !

Also otherworldly and definitely faery, Morgan Hersey will grace our tour with her spectacular leather masks! Want to share your secret identity with the world? Want to free your inner spirit? Morgan's work will set your imagination racing! http://www.masksbymorgan.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment