Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Up from the Ashes



After having a few disappointing exchanges with artists, I was a bit down and worried that this little idea of mine was in jeopardy due to a lack of participation. Wow! Hallowe'en itself seemed in trouble as one artist admitted to putting up her CHRISTMAS tree on Hallowe'en night! YICKS!!! That's just so... scary!

But then a (literally) winged artist sent her happy note about wanting to take part and it made all the difference. I am absolutely delighted to be able to share Rebecca Dixon's incredible wearable art: airy, magical wings and stunning leather masks.
For a sneak peak, take a look at her website, http://www.upfromtheashespa.com/ and be amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment