Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hallowe'en is for Grown-Ups!

If you talk about the history of Canadian artist Teddy bears, you're going to talk about Ruth Fraser. Since the 1930's Ruth has had a special Teddy and today not only does she make exacting, expressive bears but she's also a restorationist of damaged and tattered Teds. I met her in May 2005 at Ruth's very own "Hug-In" event, adopted from her in 2007 and this year I'm thrilled to say that she's decided to grace our little tour and I'm very excited to be able to share her work with you.
No web or email... yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment