Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Thursday, August 27, 2009

We're International!

Long time friend Angelika Schäfer-Siegmund has come on board! This took a bit of effort, for Angelika sadly informed me that in her part of southern Germany, Hallowe'en isn't really celebrated. There are a few parties, but that's it... what a shame! So I mailed to her an emergency Hallowe'en survival packet, and she's now able to join us! Yippy! You can get a glimpse of some of her amazing creations here: http://hungrymoon.tripod.com/angelika.htm , baby Polar Bears are her speciality!
And Ruth Fraser is off to London, England, for a Teddy show and will take our poster and bookmarks with her! Yippy! Thank you Ruth, from all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment