Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Saturday, September 11, 2010

Witches and Bats



Keep your fingers crossed! With any luck, jewellry artist Pat Wilde will be joining us! I met Pat last year at a show and purchased this gorgeous pendant... no, you can't have it, it's mine! But Pat has many more fabulous pieces, which wear well and are very eye-catching! So let's hope she can squeeze us onto her busy, busy dance-card!


And I'm very happy to share with you all that Amber Rose will definitely be on the tour! I already have her photos and wow, what a devilishly sweet mix! You'll be amazed and, yes, there will be a bat, a cousin to the one pictured here.

Only three weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment