Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Friday, September 10, 2010

Boo hoo and 3 cheers!

Dear Trick or Treaters,

I am very sad to inform you that the Hayes will not be able to take part in our tour. Earlier this year they were involved in an accident and this has unfortunately forced them to drop out of our tour. We will miss them (and their super dragons!) very much but let's wish them all the best and hope to see them rejoin in 2011!

I do have some good news, though... well actually excellent news: Kathryn Looby is with us! I have two of Kathryn's gorgeous copper art pieces in my home and am enchanted by the way she captures her sprites, woodland faeries and other magic in her work. Here's her caffeine sprite, and visit her website to be dazzled!


No comments:

Post a Comment