Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Monday, September 13, 2010

Scream it out!

First of all, I want to thank all the artists for advertising their participation in this event! Thank you! Our collective effort is what will make this show a success!

Our poster and bookmarks have been mailed to 11 locations around the world: London, England; Edinburgh, Scotland; 2 in Berlin, Germany; Santa Barbara, California; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Orlando, Florida; Burlington, Vermont; Austin, Texas; Vancouver, BC; Toronto, Ontario! I targeted public and other libraries, feeling that our advertising had a very good chance of being posted and seen!

I've also hung 14 posters so far and given out oodles of bookmarks. Also, I pitched the tour at Guelph's FaeryFest in May. My very good friend, Sarah Forrest, who can't take part in the tour will still be setting out bookmarks at the Teddy Bear and Doll Show in Bristol CT on October 3rd. Thank you, Sarah.
And as of tonight, it's on the Teddy Bear Artists and Friends web events calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment