Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Thursday, September 23, 2010

Culture Days!




For my part, 8 more posters are up around here, but more importantly: We're part of Culture Days! This is a Canada-wide interactive celebration of arts and culture, from Sept. 24th-26th! The display I created is part of the "Perth Arts Connect Showcase at Factory 163" in downtown Stratford, Ontario, Canada. It features 3 of my own creations and lots of advertising for our Hallowe'en Trick or Treat, as you can see in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment