Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Friday, September 3, 2010

Dear Fiends,
I'm so devilishly excited, the Hallowe'en goodies have appeared in the stores! Wow! And what fun! I have to say that Michaels this year was a big disappointment, with nothing really eye-catching other than the 7' talking skeleton (who was cool); Winners, however, stole the show! If you have a Winners, check out the small but excellent selection. Also, Martha Stewart's Hallowe'en special issue was a let-down: it's a "best of" from years past, only I have the years past so there's nothing new. Much better, and oozing to the rim with deliciously sinister ideas for both young and old is the Special Interest Publication from Better Homes and Gardens! Crack open the spine and take a peak, lovely!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! We go straight to Christmas here, the stores have begun already! Its a shame we miss out on so many parties! hehe

    ReplyDelete