Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Scaring up the ghouls around Ottawa

I was out and about visiting my sister in the Ottawa area and happily displayed tour bookmarks and pamphlets at three locations:  the Bonnechere Caves, the Carp branch of the Ottawa Public Library and the Comfort Inn in Peterborough.  Also, I left a pile of both with my sister to put out closer to September.  Sadly, we didn't get around to the Haunted Walk of Ottawa, we were simply too tired by nightfall to head out again!  (There's more about our visit on my other blog.)
  My clever sister was inspired to knit a batty dish cloth!  I think it's really a great idea for the bat or Hallowe'en enthusiast: subtle, fun and practical.  As you can see, it's roughly 8 1/2 inches square, made in 100% ultrasoft cotton and can be machine washed and dried.  Perfect!   
  She hopes to have 2 more ready for the tour, but if you're keen contact me:  we'd love to hear your enthusiasm!  We have not decided yet if these will be auction items on the tour or if they will be for sale on her "studio" spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment