Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Ready, Set, Boo!

Here it is!  Ready for the 8th Annual ScareFest this weekend in Toronto, this pamphlet features all the artists who are participating in the
Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Trick or Treat and who have submitted their donation to either Bat World or Bat Conservation International
What an awesome group!
Give a round of applause to these amazing artists!
I'm so proud, this is going to be our best year yet, and it's only the beginning of July!  I hope still to get more artists involved, please contact me if you're interested: woosel{at}wildmail.com.

I've printed and folded about 160 copies so far, I also have about 100 bookmarks ready to go.

If you'd like to print out some copies and hand them around, we'd LOVE it!!  Click on the image above for a full sized copy; this prints nicely on a regular sheet of paper.  Then fold along the middle, the long way.  Fold along the black lines: the panels are NOT even (especially the front and back panels).  Then fold in the two ends so that the poster is the "cover".  And thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment