Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Tuesday, September 27, 2011

For the Bats!



Hi Everyone!


I am so very excited to be a part of this event!! Our fiendishly clever webmistress has done an outstanding job organizing this event. I can't wait to wander down the virtual paths and explore all the fantastic special features, tricks and treats she has created for all the visitors.

While this event promises to be filled with amazing art from all over the world, we must remember that this is a very important fund-raiser for the bats. I don't know about you, but in our area (northern NY state) we have seen a definite and dramatic decline in the number of bats filling our twilight skies this summer. And equally noticeable have been the record number of mosquitoes. The two are not unrelated! So let's come out and support those who are working hard to help the bats!! They need us just as we need them!!

See you all in the Haunted Forest on October 1st!!

Greenspirit

No comments:

Post a Comment