Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Almost time!



Only 4 days to go before the gates swing open and everyone can enjoy our tour!!! Finally I have everyone's art (ah! These artistes and deadlines!!!) and I am thrilled to saw WOW!! You're going to see some incredible art!!! And such fun introductions to the artists and their "studios"! I can hardly wait to share!

New this year: an auction!!! Thanks to my sister Doris' inspirational idea and donation of 3 gorgeous hand-knitted pieces, there are now 9 items up for bid, many being one of a kind!! And all the donors (so far)are giving 100% to Bat Conservation International! (Thank you, ladies! You are amazing!) So, gentle trick-or-treaters, bid for the bats!


No comments:

Post a Comment