Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Monday, July 25, 2011

Running with scissors...and an axe!

One item I will be offering the trick or treaters this year will be handmade Hallowe'en greeting cards. It's always so hard to find nice ones, I often have to resort to making my own, so I thought why not offer them as a trick or treat!
This is one of the designs:

Notice the lovely batty cutout corners and the cool fuzzy ribbon/yarn! (For the tour, I will be sharing more photos from this incredibly well-decorated home!!) Of course, there will be a very limited supply of cards... hint, hint. ;0

No comments:

Post a Comment