Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day of the Dead Skull - Work in progress...

I don't know about all of you, but I'm getting really excited about this Hallowe'en season!! Last year I got so inspired by Dias de los Muertos or 'Day of the Dead' artwork - especially the skulls! Only I was inspired a little too late to have a related piece ready for the tour.
But not this year! I hope to have a skull or two finished for this season.

So far this one is just a work-in-progress and I can't wait to get to the embellishment part!
Well, my skull doesn't have much to say - with no mouth at all, just yet! But, personally, I would like to say thank-you to Karen for all her hard work organizing the Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Trick or Treat Tour every year, in support of bats!!

1 comment: