Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Thursday, July 28, 2011

Faery magic!




Sally J. Smith creates (or "finds") and then photographs incredibly beautiful masterpieces in nature, and quite often she stumbles upon faery houses! For our tour, I don't know what sort of treats she'll be offering but the decline of bat populations in her state of New York has inspired her to join us.

For an example of her works, take a look at the calendar she's created for 2012, available at http://pomegranate.stores.yahoo.net/w538.html.


No comments:

Post a Comment