Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Thursday, June 9, 2011

Like a seance...

... only I'm calling together the living! Exciting news: I'm opening up this blog so that all the participating Hallowe'en artists can "blog" here, sharing their creations-in-progress, their inspirations, their past Hallowe'en art, anything and everything Hallowe'en to get everyone excited about October 1st!

How will it work out!? We're going to find out! I hope we'll all be able to connect with each other and become a wee community to inspire and encourage each other to great, ghoulish heights!

No comments:

Post a Comment