Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Friday, June 24, 2011

How to Haunt your Home!


Even I have to admit it's a bit hard to get totally into the Hallowe'en spirit while watching my roses open, eating strawberries ripened by the sun and hearing the grass singing in the summer rain! But here is the poster for the Hallowe'en program I'll be giving this October at the Stratford Public Library! (Thanks again to Cathy who thought to add a little ghost to the Library's logo!)

Yes, I had to set a minimum age of 12 years, as I'll be demonstrating things that require bending wire, using knives and using spray paint! Yippy! And almost everything will be included in the Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Trick or Treat, of course, and I'll be letting all attendees know!

No comments:

Post a Comment