Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Sunday, June 5, 2011

Coverage in Teddy Bear Review and Dolls magazines!



Dear Hallowe'eners,
I attended the Doll and Teddy Bear Artist and Collector Convention in Philadelphia in May and I'm thrilled to share the following news with you: Teddy Bear Review's editor Joyce Greenholdt wants to use some of my photos from the Philadelphia Convention and has also asked for a write-up. Pictures will also appear in Dolls magazine! If you haven't yet had a chance to check out the online review I created, go to
http://www.scratchingatthewindow.com/ and click on the Convention's flyer.
More importantly, the Online Halloween Artists' Studio Trick or Treat (
http://www.halloweenstudiotour.com) will also get a news report in both Teddy Bear Review and Dolls! This is just wonderful and will certainly mean a lot in regards to how many people will visit the site come October 1st!
So exciting! So if you're keen to take part as an artist this year, don't delay, contact me at woosel[at]wildmail.com!


The Philly show was also great for getting the word out about our trick or treat tour and the importance of bat conservation... if all the participating artists (like, perhaps, you?) spread the word at shows, we should have an incredible turnout!

No comments:

Post a Comment