Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Pumpkins for sale!

I just added these kits to the Tour:  pumpkins!  A kit includes everything you need to make a 1 1/2 x 2 inch pumpkin EXCEPT needle, thread and stuffing.  Each costs $5 plus shipping, with the full $5 going to Salthaven Wildlife!  Check out my studio page at http://www.halloweenstudiotour.com/artist1.htm, I have 11 kits ready to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment