Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Culture Days Preview 3-Minute Movie


Our Culture Days preview September 26th-27th was successful!  Check out the video I filmed before the fun began:


and, as of today, we already had 10 sales! 
  But of course the official opening is October 1st when all the artists will be ready to show off their trick or treat goodies!  One day to go!
  Here's our corpse bride greeter and trick-or-treater Nancy Klebaum, who purchased one of Adrianne Jeswiet's stunning candle holders!


1 comment:

  1. Good job...!! This is all good. Keep doing that.
    If you want any help for Yahoo Please visit: Hotmail contact number uk

    ReplyDelete