Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Monday, September 8, 2014

Starting to get ready - by Martha Burch

I am really starting to get some new things ready for the Studio Tour.  I will show pics soon.

Think crows, mummies, skellies

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see them Martha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting to see what everyone else has come up with as well, and I know there are some new names... I've been working more on the Jewelry end this year than the quilting end, so we shall see ow it goes... Happy Haunts and Sales this year to all!

    ReplyDelete