Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Thursday, April 10, 2014

We're part of Culture Days!


We're a registered Culture Days event!  If you're unfamiliar with Culture Days, the last weekend in September across Canada is designated as a time to celebrate all things cultural, with thousands of participants from coast to coast!  It's huge!  It's fun!  And we're there!  


Of course it's a wonderful way to advertise our tour, with National coverage!  
Spread the word!

(Psst... if you have a cultural event in Canada taking part on September 26-28, consider registering!)  

1 comment:

  1. I have mentioned and given the information about the show to a group on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/EnchantedArtsVirtualMarketplace
    They hold auctions all year long, and fit in well with the theme of what is here. I don't know how many will be interested, but I did give the info and the website for the Online Studio Tour... It'll be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete