Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Taking a bite!




I just added our tour to the online calendar of shows hosted by the magazine Teddy Bear and Friends!  Take a look by clicking here!

If you'd like to add our tour to an online calendar (or tell me about a good one), you can use the following:

Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Trick or Treat  http://www.halloweenstudiotour.com

October 1st- November 7th

An annual international online studio tour running the entire month of October featuring Halloween and seasonal art!  With different artists taking part every year, you'll find artist dolls, soft sculptures, Teddy bears, jewellery, masks, paper art and many other artistic treats!

Benefiting animals through 20% of every sale, each artist selects the animal charity they wish to support.

Can't wait? Haunt the blog at http://halloweenstudiotour.blogspot.com

Questions? Contact Karen at woosel@wildmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment