Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Sunday, January 19, 2014

Bleeding for your attention



Continuing to get the word out, our 2014 tour is now listed on the Perth Arts Connect event calendar!  Take a look by clicking here and click through to October. 


This so seasonally appropriate photo is by Carl Chalupa, who will "probably" take part again!
And, of course, the Halloweeners need to know, so we're listed on their haunts page, click here and scroll down to our tour's button.  Once I get our poster fixed for 2014 I'll send it in to be added to the Calendar of Events page.

No comments:

Post a Comment