Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Monday, September 23, 2013

It's coming!!!


It's coming!!!  Only 4 days until our tour previews for Culture Days and only 8 days until our grand October 1st opening! 
 
I am being dazzled and amazed by the art coming in, and the web pages that our artists have created!  WOW!  You trick or treaters are in for a real treat!  And remember:  each artist has selected an animal charity to support, so we're helping critters like Spencer at the Whatcom Humane Society (Pam Pontious' chosen charity) 
and helping wild creatures like wolves at the Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center (Deana Pfaus' chosen charity).
SO every purchase makes you happy, an artist happy and animals happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment