Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Thursday, September 12, 2013

3 little pumpkins sitting on a fence...

 
This is one of the treats I'll be offering:  mini fabric pumpkins with wooden or pipe-cleaner stems.  They will be $7 each with $2 from each sale going to my chosen charity, Salthaven.
 
And today I distributed our poster and bookmarks to the 7 libraries in our network, so each one got a poster and a small stack of bookmarks!  A library is an excellent place to spread the news about our tour, so please get out there and let your community know about our event!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I have put up a flyer at my local Veterinarian, also posted on Facebook and Linkedin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pumpkins!!! I have posted at our local library in town and our local post office, In the next few days I plan to hit all of the good spots at the next town over (a much larger town) :) Almost done with my page, hope to get it up today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Amber, that's perfect! And I look forward to seeing what you've created for our tour this year!

    ReplyDelete