Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Website down!! Deader than a zombie...


AAARRRGGHH!!!  The site is down, as of Tuesday afternoon due to problems with my web host.  Here's what they have to say:   

"We have a raid failure on our shared server van-share3 . We do have backups and we are trying to retrieve all data from the backup and migrate it to a new server . This process can take a few hours to complete and we appreciate your patience while the data is restored.

I will keep you posted with any updates .

Thank you,
Anoop"


Well, it's been 2 days now and I am pissed.  Thankfully it's not October!!!!

Furthermore, if you tried to email me at @scratchingatthewindow.com, please resend to woosel[at]wildmail.com.  Ugh...

1 comment:

  1. I have sent an email to both addresses to get information about participating...please let me know how to proceed. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete