Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Thursday, November 11, 2010

Famous folks!

I just want to shout out that two of our artists have their 15 minutes of fame! Martha DeRaimo Burch must surely be pleased that her gorgeous pair of bears graces the flyer for the Doll and Teddy Bear Artist and Collector Convention to take place in May 2011 in Philly, PA! Congratulations, Martha!

And Amber Rose has her cat "Oreo" featured in the Dec. 2010 issue of Teddy Bear Review! Good stuff! Okay, so he's a Christmas cat, I can't get too excited, but he is quite cute. Way to go, Amber!

No comments:

Post a Comment