Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bits and bites


By the way, before I nod off:

The mystery phrase was "trick or treat" and our Creaking Door Prize winner is H. Weigl! Congratulations, I hope you enjoy the set of 6 Hallowe'en cookie cutters!


And I already have 7 artists interested in doing the tour in 2011! Well, doesn't that sound promising! :) I'm getting all excited, only 354 days to Hallowe'en! But first I have to recover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment