Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Saturday, October 16, 2010

Howl with delight!

It is my pleasure to extend The Barkery's invitation to you all!



If you're anywhere near Stratford, Ontario (Canada) on October 30th, dress up your pup (if you're blessed enough to have one) and join in on the Hallowe'en fun! There will be prizes for best costumes, treats (of course) and a parade to City Hall! Woof! Rain or shine!
The Barkery, of course, is on our Trick or Treat Tour as the sole "shop" because of this event (and frankly their decorated, healthy, all natural cookies are works of art!), which extends our love of Hallowe'en to our canine companions! And ps: Werewolves are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment