Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Going, going...! Our 2012 auction items


These three glorious photos are close-ups of the three auction items my sister Doris created and is donating to our tour!  ALL of the proceeds will be going to Bat World Sanctuary, so bid and win not only a lovely hand-knitted accessory but also give a gift to the bats!!  What could be better?








(There are also 3 hand-knit bat dish towels, a soft sculpture rat by Diana Ussery, a unicorn and faery pair by Sarah Forrest and other treats that will be auctioned off!)

No comments:

Post a Comment