Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day of the Dead bears by Amy Thornton

Amy Thornton is set to go and show off her new creations at the Philadelphia Doll and Teddy Bear Convention but she posted this sneak-peak on her Facebook page.  WOW!  Day of the Dead Teds!!!  I think they look amazing and I love how she combined the bears and iconic Day of the Dead elements!  Spot on! 

2 comments:

  1. In case you were wondering, this piece has been sold...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete