Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Monday, March 12, 2012

Hi Everyone!

I am so happy to be able to join the tour this year.  I found out about it via a post on Bat World Sanctuary's FaceBook page.  My love of bats is more recent too which started this year when I found the video of Lil Drac posted on YouTube.  Naturally I fell in love with the little guy and wanted to learn more about him so I visited BWS website and from there found their FB page.  I have been designing jewelry for many years and last year came up with the idea to start designing for charities, so I created my etsy store where so far there are 3 charities that I design for, (Bat World Sanctuary, Deep In The Heart: Recovery Ranch for Wounded Warriors and Sea Shepherd Conservation Society).
I've already started designing pieces specifically for the tour and I will also be carving some fake pumpkins for the auction as well.  I'm so excited about this and can't wait to see all the other artists which join!
~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment