Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Saturday, November 12, 2011

It's over...on to 2012!

Our tour for 2011 is officially over, but I have some excellent numbers to share!

Number of unique visitors: 1958
Number of sales: 20
Amount collected for Bat Conservation International (not including $ from artists' sales): $800.00



Number of happy bats: priceless!!!!

There are many additional side-effects that are not measurable, like how many people now know about bats and their plight. So I think all the artists deserve to take a bow and bask in a swelling round of applause! And I thank each and every one of you, artists and trick or treaters, for supporting this event and making it the success that it is.


Here's to making a difference for the bats!

No comments:

Post a Comment