Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Sunday, August 28, 2011

Creaking door-prize announced!

Once again, there's a Creaking Door-Prize to be won on our tour! Again, it will be a word scramble where trick-or-treaters have to collect the letters and unscramble them to spell out the correct phrase. And here's the prize: a gorgeous black velvet 8" x 10" journal! I bought this at a Medieval Faire because I thought it would be the perfect offering for our prize, with the elegant witch and crows, dark and powerful!

So enjoy the tour come October 1st, collect the letters and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment