Greetings!

It is my deep, dark pleasure to announce the annual Online Hallowe'en Artists' Studio Tour! This is my "treat" to you all, a special way to celebrate my favorite season, share some exceptional art by artists I personally admire and raise money for animal charities. With this blog, I hope to keep you up-to-date with proceedings and progress as we approach the yearly "launch" on October 1st!



Saturday, August 14, 2010

What they're up to

Hello Hallowe'ers! August is streaking by like a lightning bolt as I count down to our Online show! So, what are our trick or treat artists up to?

Both Martha DeRaimo Burch and Amy Thornton are, as I write this, having fun at the Teddy Bear Artists Invitational in Binghampton, NY. The theme this year is "Children's Classics", so check out Martha's "Little Women" and Amy's "Treasure Island" at http://www.tbai.org/gallery.html

Celena and Marty recently released the Summer 2010 issue of their newspaper "The Filigree", filled to the margins with the latest faery news! With some awesome photos! Check it out at http://www.thefiligree.com

And me? Like many of our 18 (so far) participating artists, I'm busy making something spectacular to share with you all on October 1st! These wings and mask were the inspiration... A costumed she-rat is in the making!

No comments:

Post a Comment